Buying or selling a property can be one of the most exciting (and stressful) events we experience in life. There are many complex aspects to consider, ones in which you can benefit from the assistance of someone who knows the area and the local real estate market well.
My husband and I were first introduced to the southeastern North Carolina region in 2002, during an extended visit. We promptly fell in love with the area, and realized that it was not only a wonderful place to live, but also had amazing investment potential. After extensively researching the area and real estate market, we decided to make the move to the beach, and now own a residence as well as investment properties in Carolina Beach and Kure Beach, two of Wilmington's southern-end beach communities, as well as in the Boiling Spring Lakes region in Brunswick County. I have been a real estate agent with Intracoastal Realty for 15 years now, and my office is on Pleasure Island; it is my area of expertise. My husband was a custom-home builder on the island for many years, and together we have designed, built, and sold many single-family and 2-unit properties on the island.
Although not our “hometown,” the Cape Fear region has easily become our home. The area has so much to offer, and in our free time we enjoy it all: beautiful beaches, boating and fishing, wonderful restaurants, cultural events and festivals—there is always something to see or do.
In my past "career lives" I worked in the field of clinical psychology, helping children with special needs, and was also a wedding photographer for 13 years. Plain and simple—I love helping people and realize that communication and really listening to their needs is the best way to do that. As a licensed Real Estate Broker, I am lucky enough to combine two of my favorite things: my passion for real estate and the sheer enjoyment I get from working with others to achieve their goals and dreams.
Let me put my skills and my knowledge of the area and the local real estate market to work for you. I specialize in residential, second-home, and investment properties, and will make your needs my top priority. I pride myself on providing a personal, customized approach to each transaction, and am committed to establishing relationships that are built on trust and integrity. If you are considering purchasing or selling a property in southeastern North Carolina, please call me to discuss how I can best assist you.
I hold the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified Short Sale Seller (CSSS)
I have been awarded the following honors (past 5 years listed):
- Top Producer, Multi-Million Dollar Producer, 2007-2018
- 2018 Sales Transaction Volume, $13.3 Million
- Intracoastal Sales Agent/Agent & Associate of the Year, 2nd Runner-Up, Sold Volume, 2018
- Intracoastal Sales Agent/Agent & Associate of the Year, 2nd Runner-Up, Sold # of Transactions, 2018
- Intracoastal Sales Agent/Agent & Associate of the Year, 3rd Runner-Up, Listing Volume, 2018
- 2017 Sales Transaction Volume, $11.3 Million
- Cape Fear Realtors® Sales Associate of the Year, 2016
- 2016 Sales Transaction Volume, $9.7 Million
- 2015 Sales Transaction Volume, $8.5 Million
- 2014 Sales Transaction Volume, $9 Million